Friday, March 16, 2012

Mirror Message Board

Last week I was packing up all of the winter and Valentine's Day decorations and was left with an empty space on the wall.  I tried out a few framed pictures, etc. but I didn't have anything that "went" until Memorial Day (a framed flag embroidery)

I remembered seeing this pinned on Pinterest (yes, it's an addiction!)  and thought, "I could do that!"  (By the way: Check out other Pinterest inspired projects with The Pinterest Challenge winter edition, hosted by: Katie, Cassie, Erin, and Sherrie.  It's all about getting up and doing some of those things you pinned!)

So, here it is... my mirror message board.  I really like how the frame has the perfect ledge for the wipe-off markers!  I considered painting it white, but I think the wood goes better with the stair banister.

It hangs right near the back door- so is a great place for those reminders of things I don't want to forget when we're heading out.








And I even put it to use as a decoration for St. Patrick's Day!



1 comment:

  1. Great job! I bet that will come in more handy than you know. Thanks for sharing and for linking up with the Winter Pinterest Challenge!

    Erin @ The Great Indoors

    ReplyDelete